On this page, we will be talking about the latest internship job opportunity at WeMakeScholars to work as a part time Operations Baking Officer 2022.
Searching for latest internship opportunities to work even while you study? WeMakeScholars internship job could just be what you need. You will be guided on complete application guideline and requirement for this job opportunity. Before the, let’s get to learn a little about the job provider.
WeMakeScholars is a scholarship website based in India. The company was found by 2 Indians Arjun R. Krishna as CMO and Damini Mahajan as CEO. Presently, WeMakeScholars does not just operate as a profit organization only as they tend to give more to the larger community (students).
The organization is currently funded and supported by government of India. It current motive is to offer unbiased support to students with international education finance. This brings about the rise and need of more internship student to work with the organization in management of their finances in relation to student affairs.
Internship Role at WeMakeScholars
The available job part time job opportunity at WeMakeScholars is for a role of Operations Banking Officer for the organization.
Salary per Month
The Operations Banking Officer Internship Job at WeMakeScholars.com comes with a monthly remuneration of 8 to 12k rupees per month.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
As an applicant, it means you are ready to partake on the following responsibilities;
- Intern is to serve as a banking assistant to the banking officer team in their day-to-day activities.
- Intern must be ready to work more like a regular bank officer, however, the difference is that you won’t be any form of facial interaction with clients & customers.
- The intern role may require the evaluation of education loan applicants on underwriting criteria of various banks and pre-qualify them.
- Job may involve BFSI terminology. Therefore, there will be required to partake a free training on BFSI terminology and education loan schemes of over 14+ banks the organization work with.
- Your role may require that you coordinate with Branch Managers and AGMs at the Bank.
- Applicant must be residing in India as this is the organization is based there.
If you are okay with the above job roles and responsibilities yet, still interested for the job opportunity, you are however, required to adhere to the following job criteria. This only will determine if your application will be seen worthy by the job provider (WeMakeScholars).
Job Eligibility & Application Requirements
Interested applicants for the Operations Banking Officer Internship position are required to meet up to the following job conditions/qualifications.
- Even as the job opportunity looks to be too professional, WeMakeScholars hereby announce that they are not interested with lots of candidate qualifications. What they are interested in is someone who has good knowledge with Finance and who feels he/she can handle the job stress outlined in the job responsibilities above.
- Interested candidate however, must possess good communication skills and capacity to articulately conveys and process messages. It is also required that candidate is familiar with proper usage of English Language and can communicate with high confidence.
- Interested candidates must be willing to be available to work as a full-time worker for at least a period of 4 to 6 months.
If you are okay with all above mentioned job conditions, you can then begin the application process. See below guide for full details.
How to Apply for WeMakeScholars Operations Banking Officer Internship Job 2022
The application process for the internship job opportunity at WeMakeScholars is just a view clicks away. Follow below instructions to submit your application/interest;
- Unlock your mobile phone and open the official job portal at https://wemakescholars.com/hiring
- Scroll down pass other job opportunities till you locate “Operations Intern”
- From there, you can decide to click “view job details” or “Quick Apply”. Select apply to open the application page since we already outline the job description and requirements on this page.
- Now you are required to follow the screen command to submit your application.
When shortlisted for the intern job opportunity at WeMakeScholars, you will be contacted via email address for further information. We wish you success as you follow our guide.