Canada Government Scholarship for International Applicants – Application Guideline and Requirements to Study and Work in Canada as a legal resident: Applying for scholarships in Canada is indeed a real pain in the butt as lots of individuals keep failing all attempts they make in other to secure a fully funded or even, a partially funded scholarship in Canada which will enable them study and also earn a living in Canada through a Job legally.
It’s no doubt; one of the easiest way to secure a valid visa to Canada is through education. This is because the possibility or chances for the Canadian immigration officers to deny your visa is really short as you are going there for educational purposes.
Canada Scholarships for International Applicants
One of the good thing about study visa in Canada is that it allows you to also work as a part-time employee in any firm/establishment close to your place of learning.
This is 100% legal as it is approved by the Canadian government for students to engage themselves in any form of legal employment within their city of learning institute.
As always, we are going to keep this content short as possible so as to enable us deliver the best content in a more concise manner. We are going to be looking at the Canadian Government scholarship requirements and eligibility as well as how to successfully as apply for the scholarship from any country you are residing.
In other to apply for the Canadian educational scholarship as an international student, you must adhere to the following conditions;
- Applicants must be above the age of 17
- Male and female students all eligible
- Applicant must be a post-secondary school graduate
- Interested applicant for post-graduate degree must have completed their undergraduate degree program from any higher learning institute.
- Individuals going for post-graduate degree must have graduated with at least 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must be compliant to the Canadian student visa program
- International students must take the language proficiency test and lastly,
- You must follow all instructions mentioned on this page.
Having looked at all the scholarship eligibility and requirements mentioned above, you can proceed to the next phase as we walk you through on how to individually apply for the Canadian government scholarship program which will allow you to work and study in Canada.
How to Apply
In other to successfully apply for Canada Government scholarship for international students having qualified for all criteria mentioned above, one must follow these few steps.
- Launch this page on a new TAB
- Read through all procedures carefully and follow guidelines in order to obtain a valid Canada study permit
- Open this page which will reveal top available Canada scholarships for international applicants
- Individually go through any of them and apply for the one you are best qualified for and interested in applying.
1 thought on “Canada Government Scholarship for International Applicants – Apply Now”
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !