Fruit Picking Jobs in Ireland for foreigners with visa sponsorship (apply now).
A good example of unskilled job opportunity available in Ireland for foreign applicants from countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc is in the agricultural sector.
There are good numbers of employment opportunities in Ireland for international applicants who are interested in working in the farm yard as fruit pickers. These kind of job is usually referred to as seasonal jobs and it’s usually a mass recruitment exercise when the need arises.
Fruit picking jobs in Ireland are usually high in demand in the winter season as many employers are ready to start harvesting what they have planted. An interesting fact about fruit picking jobs in Ireland is that some employers are willing to sponsor your trip to Ireland so you can work in their yard. We will be guiding you on all you need to know related to securing a high income fruit picking job in Ireland as a foreign job seeker.
Before then, it is important to know what exactly is expected of you as an employee in the fruit picking industry. Below, you will find the complete job description and application requirements for fruit picking jobs in Ireland.
Job Description: Fruit Picking Jobs
The duties of a fruit and vegetable picker include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, picking, and sorting fruits according to size, type, and ripeness.
- Checking fruits of different sizes and types and removing rotting and over-ripened fruits.
- Measuring and packing high quality fruits and vegetables into boxes and loading those boxes in trucks.
- Receiving, counting, labeling and storing inventory of items, as required.
- Operating and maintaining various equipments for harvesting fruits and vegetables and other related tasks.
- Cleaning and tidying job site and maintaining a safe workplace.
Alternate Job Titles
- fruit picker
- fruit and vegetable harvester
- fruit & vegetable picker
- berry picker
- vegetable picker
- fruit and veg harvester
- farm hands
- fruit and veg picker
- crop harvester
- crop picker
- fruit and vegetable pickers
Application Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Farmer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
Fruit Picking Employee Salary in Ireland
The average salary earned by fruit/vegetable picking employees working in a farm land in Ireland is $1,000 monthly. This amount may be higher or lower depending on considered factors during the course of employment.
Unlike other types of unskilled job opportunities abroad, workers employed as fruit/vegetable pickers are being paid per hour or by quantity of fruit picked. This factor is also usually negotiated and agreed by both parties involved in the contract of employment. A lot of fruit picking jobs in Ireland offers additional compensation to workers such as bonuses, houses as well as meals.
How to Find High Paying Fruit Picking Jobs in Ireland with Visa Sponsorship
There are several ways to find high paying agricultural or fruit picking jobs in Ireland with visa sponsorship as a foreign applicant. Below, you will find some of the common ways of securing high paying fruit picking jobs in Ireland.
- Have someone in Ireland seek for fruit picking job on your behave: As a foreigner whose relative or friend is residing in Ireland, you can ask them to reach out to local farms and orchards on your behave regarding visa sponsorship fruit picking job.
- Check for Abroad Employment Agencies: There are good numbers of abroad employment agencies spread across the 7 continents of the planet. Reaching out to the one with good reputation and traceable record is no doubt a great step.
- Search for Job Posting Board: Hundreds of international recruitment job posting board is yet another great choice for international applicants seeking for visa sponsorship fruit picking jobs in Ireland. Search through their web pages to locate latest jobs in the said category/field.
These three mediums will sure take you far if you leverage on either of them this year. Don’t forget you can as well reach out to us for consultation via our contact page.
Below, you will find a list of top available fruit picking jobs in Ireland with visa sponsorship.
Visa Sponsorship Fruit Picking Jobs in Ireland (Apply Now)
- Apple picking in County Armagh
- Strawberry picking in County Wexford
- Raspberry picking in County Antrim
- Blackberry picking in County Clare
- Cherry picking in County Kilkenny
- Apricot picking in County Cork
- Peach picking in County Tipperary
- Plum picking in County Waterford
- Blueberry picking in County Donegal
- Grape harvesting in County Laois
How to Apply
To successfully apply for high income fruit/vegetable picking job in Ireland with visa sponsorship as a foreign applicant, all you need to do is use the application link below.
On the landing page, there will be a display of hundreds of available fruit picking jobs for foreigners in Ireland on your screen. Navigate through these jobs and apply for ones you are best fit for.
Conclusion: High Paying Fruit Picking Jobs in Ireland for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Fruit picking jobs in Ireland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship is indeed a top notched opportunity for international applicants to secure high paying employment in Ireland.
We hope you found this content worth a while as we talked about all there is to know about farm/agricultural job offers in Ireland for foreigners and local residents living within the country.
From above, we talked about the complete job description for agricultural/farm job employment which features the job employment requirements, duties and responsibilities and average amount earned by farm workers in Ireland.
It is recommended you make use of the application link(s) on this page to view available jobs and send in your interest (CV/Resume) to various employers of fruit picking jobs in Ireland.
In addition, we do offer writing/re-writing of Resume to fit the kind of job you are applying for. The way you present yourself on your resume and cover letter will help increase your rate of call for interview and chances of employment in Ireland.
Do you wish to make more enquiries or drop a feedback on the just concluded discussion on “Fruit picking jobs in Ireland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with visa sponsorship”? You are welcome to use the comment section below.
5 thoughts on “Fruit Picking Jobs in Ireland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship”
I want to apply for the fruit picking job with Visa SPONSORSHIP. I have year’s of experience in farming. I am from Nepal please let me know if any vacancies are there.
I want to apply for the fruit picking job.
great article but there’s no direct link on how to apply for these farming jobs
How do i apply for a farming job with visa sponsorship since there is no direct link to apply to
I need to apply for the fruit picker job at Ireland. Contact me soon