Fruit Picking Jobs in Papua New Guinea for foreigners with visa sponsorship (apply now).
A good example of unskilled job opportunity available in Papua New Guinea for foreign applicants from countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc is in the agricultural sector.
There are good numbers of employment opportunities in Papua New Guinea for international applicants who are interested in working in the farm yard as fruit pickers. These kind of job is usually referred to as seasonal jobs and it’s usually a mass recruitment exercise when the need arises.
Fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea are usually high in demand in the winter season as many employers are ready to start harvesting what they have planted. An interesting fact about fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea is that some employers are willing to sponsor your trip to Papua New Guinea so you can work in their yard. We will be guiding you on all you need to know related to securing a high income fruit picking job in Papua New Guinea as a foreign job seeker.
Before then, it is important to know what exactly is expected of you as an employee in the fruit picking industry. Below, you will find the complete job description and application requirements for fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea.
Job Description: Fruit Picking Jobs
The duties of a fruit and vegetable picker include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, picking, and sorting fruits according to size, type, and ripeness.
- Checking fruits of different sizes and types and removing rotting and over-ripened fruits.
- Measuring and packing high quality fruits and vegetables into boxes and loading those boxes in trucks.
- Receiving, counting, labeling and storing inventory of items, as required.
- Operating and maintaining various equipments for harvesting fruits and vegetables and other related tasks.
- Cleaning and tidying job site and maintaining a safe workplace.
Alternate Job Titles
- fruit picker
- fruit and vegetable harvester
- fruit & vegetable picker
- berry picker
- vegetable picker
- fruit and veg harvester
- farm hands
- fruit and veg picker
- crop harvester
- crop picker
- fruit and vegetable pickers
Application Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Farmer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
Fruit Picking Employee Salary in Papua New Guinea
The average salary earned by fruit/vegetable picking employees working in a farm land in Papua New Guinea is $2,500 monthly. This amount may be higher or lower depending on considered factors during the course of employment.
Unlike other types of unskilled job opportunities abroad, workers employed as fruit/vegetable pickers are being paid per hour or by quantity of fruit picked. This factor is also usually negotiated and agreed by both parties involved in the contract of employment. A lot of fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea offers additional compensation to workers such as bonuses, houses as well as meals.
How to Find High Paying Fruit Picking Jobs in Papua New Guinea with Visa Sponsorship
There are several ways to find high paying agricultural or fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea with visa sponsorship as a foreign applicant. Below, you will find some of the common ways of securing high paying fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea.
- Have someone in Papua New Guinea seek for fruit picking job on your behave: As a foreigner whose relative or friend is residing in Papua New Guinea, you can ask them to reach out to local farms and orchards on your behave regarding visa sponsorship fruit picking job.
- Check for Abroad Employment Agencies: There are good numbers of abroad employment agencies spread across the 7 continents of the planet. Reaching out to the one with good reputation and traceable record is no doubt a great step.
- Search for Job Posting Board: Hundreds of international recruitment job posting board is yet another great choice for international applicants seeking for visa sponsorship fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea. Search through their web pages to locate latest jobs in the said category/field.
These three mediums will sure take you far if you leverage on either of them this year. Don’t forget you can as well reach out to us for consultation via our contact page.
Below, you will find a list of top available fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea with visa sponsorship.
Visa Sponsorship Fruit Picking Jobs in Papua New Guinea (Apply Now)
- Bananas fruit picking job
- Pineapples fruit picking job
- Papayas fruit picking job
- Mangoes fruit picking job
- Coconuts fruit picking job
- Guavas fruit picking job
- Oranges fruit picking job
- Grapefruits fruit picking job
- Lemons fruit picking job
- Passionfruit picking job
Fruit picking jobs may be available in farms, plantations, or orchards across Papua New Guinea. I would recommend checking with local agriculture companies or job search websites for the latest job openings in this field.
How to Apply
To successfully apply for high income fruit/vegetable picking job in Papua New Guinea with visa sponsorship as a foreign applicant, all you need to do is use the application link below.
On the landing page, there will be a display of hundreds of available fruit picking jobs for foreigners in Papua New Guinea on your screen. Navigate through these jobs and apply for ones you are best fit for.
Conclusion: High Paying Fruit Picking Jobs in Papua New Guinea for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship is indeed a top notched opportunity for international applicants to secure high paying employment in Papua New Guinea.
We hope you found this content worth a while as we talked about all there is to know about farm/agricultural job offers in Papua New Guinea for foreigners and local residents living within the country.
From above, we talked about the complete job description for agricultural/farm job employment which features the job employment requirements, duties and responsibilities and average amount earned by farm workers in Papua New Guinea.
It is recommended you make use of the application link(s) on this page to view available jobs and send in your interest (CV/Resume) to various employers of fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea.
In addition, we do offer writing/re-writing of Resume to fit the kind of job you are applying for. The way you present yourself on your resume and cover letter will help increase your rate of call for interview and chances of employment in Papua New Guinea.
Do you wish to make more enquiries or drop a feedback on the just concluded discussion on “Fruit picking jobs in Papua New Guinea for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with visa sponsorship”? You are welcome to use the comment section below.