Are you searching for latest MBA and MSc scholarships? Are you a student in any of the approved 54 common wealth nations? Are you looking for partially funded scholarship opportunities to study a post graduate program remotely in Africa, Middle East or even the United States of America? You just got on the right page as we bring to you ICM Online MBA/MSC Scholarship for 2023/2024 academic session.
On this page, you will get to learn all you need to know in relation to the ongoing scholarship opportunity which is introduced and sponsored by the Institution of Customer Management in the United States.
The scholarship grant powered by Institution of Customer Management (ICM) is an online scholarship offer for students in the common wealth nations who cannot afford the full institutional fee of ICM. The scholarship is aimed at assisting these set of student with a scholarship grant which is worth £15,000 in cash price. Even at that, the scholarship fund is not awarded by cash to qualified individual, instead; it is used to service the academic tuition fee for all qualified applicants till completion of their program.
This scholarship grant is no doubt on of a kind if you ask me. There are quiet limited numbers of institutions who can afford to pay up to £15,000 for a student to study in their institution. Learn more about the scholarship provider below;
About the Institution of Customer Management (ICM) Online
Welcome to the Institute of Customer Management (ICM). The Institute focuses on the promotion of best practices in the management of customers. ICM focuses on both the customer as well as the employer side of customer management. The Institute aims to provide a platform whereby best practices in the industry are linked with the best practices in research.
The Institute conducts research and develops business insights into the latest issues of customer management. We invite members of the industry to contribute towards the identification of these topics, which are then researched by some of the leading experts.
The Institute is also actively engaged in holding various events that showcase the best practices in customer management. These events are not only great places to learn from each other, but also network with professionals from within the industry and across the globe.
ICM Online MBA Scholarship Summary
- Study Grade: Postgraduate Master’s program
- Scholarship Provider: Institution of Customer Management (ICM)
- Scholarship Worth: £15,000
- Scholarship Type: partially funded
- Target: Students in Commonwealth Nations
- Institution: ICM
- Study in: Africa, Middle East and the United States of America (remotely)
- Approved Courses: Business Administration and Customer Experience
- Scholarship Duration: valid till completion of the program (up to 5 years)
- Application Deadline: January 15
The deadline for Institution of Customer Management MBA scholarship deadline is almost to an end. It is advised that all interested students in the common wealth nations should submit their entries on or before the due date. This is because there are limited numbers of awards for this year’s academic session.
Institution of Customer Management (ICM) MBA/MSC Scholarship covers up to 85% of student academic cost worth £15,000 though it is limited to tuition fees only. Student will be required to pay for the fee completion of up to £3,000.
Even at that, the scholarship is not just valid to anyone because he/she is a citizen of any common wealth states. There are other special requirements which can be accessed below.
ICM Online MBA/MSc Scholarship Eligibility
Students who are interested to apply for the ongoing Institution of Customer Management (ICM) online MBA/MSC scholarship are required by the institution to possess or adhere to the following criteria before their application can be considered.
- Applying student must be a student of the common wealth state
- Applicant must have completed his undergraduate program
- Candidate must have enrolled for Masters in Business Management (MBA) or Masters of Science (MSC) in ICM and must have been admitted before he/she can apply for scholarship.
- Students must have a positive or an outstanding undergraduate grade to qualify them for the scholarship grant at ICM.
- Interested student must be of good conduct to qualify for ICM scholarship grant.
- Applicant must be readily available to study and take test online
- Applicant must possess or display financial need and/or assistance to qualify. Scholarship might be withdrawn if you falsify/abuse this opportunity by giving false record just to obtain a scholarship at ICM. This is made to identify students who are really in need of academic financial aid.
We strongly advise all students adhere to all above mentioned criteria before going forward to apply for the scholarship grant sponsored by ICM in their online MBA/MSC award. You can search for, and apply for other fitting scholarships on our blog
How to Apply for ICM Online MBA Scholarship Opportunity 2023
Having qualified for all mentioned criteria, you can begin with the application process for 2023/2024 application session. To do this, follow below guide;
- Candidates are required to draft a letter of application describing how fit and how bad you need the scholarship grant.
- Attach other backing documents to support your application.
Since the scholarship is only available for student given admission into the Institution of Customer Management (ICM) candidates can;
- Get a scanned copy of their application letter and other backing transcript
- Forward it to ICM admission/scholarship support via email@example.com
- Candidate will be responded within few days to confirm the institution has received their application.
It is important to note that your application must be sent before the closure or due date of the scholarship which is January 15, 2022. You can still apply for next academic session if you missed this year though.
Still having troubles with applying or maybe you have other queries in mind to lay concerning admission and other academic certification? You can reach ICM online via the following channels;
Master’s Program (admission/scholarship)
- Mark Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and Academic Certification
- Sally Porker: email@example.com
- Scholarship Provider: https://icustman.com
- Scholarship Page: https://icustman.com/icm-online-mba-scholarships