Security Guard Jobs in Austria for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship/locals today (5,000+ Vacancies): Security guard job in Austria is one among other job opportunities available for foreigners and locals who are in search of work.
There are tons of security job opportunities spread across major cities and regions in Austria which might interest you most especially if you are a job seeker without a degree qualification. This is because most security jobs won’t ask for educational qualification as a requirement for employment.
Below, you will find detailed information about security guard jobs in general. We believe it will help you know what your roles, duties and responsibilities if eventually employed as a security official.
Details on Security Jobs
Austria is one of the best paying countries in the world when it comes to hiring security guard/experts as employees.
The duties and responsibilities of Security Guard Jobs in Austria for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship may however vary across various employers and service location. For instance, an employer may require a security guard to open and close doors if the working site happens to be in a Mall while you don’t expect an Estate security guard to open doors for persons.
However, we gathered a couple of requirements, duties and responsibilities of security officials working in Austria below. This will help you know better on the task ahead of you.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include; frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable licensing requirements for Security Guards.
- Site patrolling on foot and vehicle
- Security and supervision during large group outside activities throughout the day
- Monitoring computer and video systems
- Traffic control support at am and pm pick up and drop off
- General security services duties
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Providing accurate information to school administration in the event of a security breach.
- Patrol assigned areas
- Drive and guard armored trucks
- Check age identification of patrons
- Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments Investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems
- Conduct investigations to locate missing persons
Possession of some of the above skills and requirements will sure give you an upper hand when it comes to securing a high income security guard job in Austria as a foreigner or local citizen who is in search of a job to do.
In order to spies up your interest, we decide to add the salary scale for security workers/experts in Austria. You will find this information below.
Security Guard Salary Structure in Austria
An average security guard/expert in Austria earns 1,120 EUR monthly or 13,500 EUR annually as salary. This amount usually ranges between 600 EUR (minimum) and 1,710 EUR (maximum) per month. The rate which is being paid to security workers and experts in Austria is dependent on their past work experience as well as employers capacity for paying workers.
You’re interested with security job offers after viewing the salary scale right? Below, you will find available best paying security guard jobs in Australia for foreigners and locals (residents).
Best Paying Security Guard Jobs in Austria for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (Latest Security Job Vacancies)
The following are examples of hot paying security guard jobs in Austria for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
- Hotel security guard
- Bank security guard
- Estate security guard
- Factory security guard
- Office security guard
- Shopping mall security guard
- Beach security guard
- Farm security guard
- Government offices security guard
- Public building security guard
- Apartment security guard
How to Apply
To success apply for visa sponsorship security guard job in Austria, it is required to ensure you meet up with all job requirements as listed on this page as well as using the correct application link on this page to apply.
After clicking the application link below, you will be redirected to a page where you will see a list of available security guard jobs in Austria. Next, you will need to open the ones posted within the past 7 days, read all the job requirements and application processes, followed by using the direct application link on the employer’s website to submit your interest for visa sponsorship to work as a security officer in Austria. Use the application link below;
Conclusion: How to get a Security Job in Austria
Securing employment for Security Guard Jobs in Austria for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship shouldn’t be a problem to you now since we believe you’ve consumed this content from start to this section.
We delivered just as promised by taking an in-depth view on security jobs in general, average amount earned by security guard experts in Austria and lastly, best paying security jobs in Austria for foreigners and local citizens.
What we expect of you now is ensuring that you make use of the application link(s) to send in your Cover Letter and CV. Hey; you can always reach out to us for creation and modification of your CV to fit any kind of job you are applying for.
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Security Guard Jobs in Austria for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and Locals” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.